- What is IntermodalOptions.com?
- What are the key benefits for advertisers?
- Why does IntermodalOptions.com send users to an INFO page when the user clicks on the advertiser’s company name?
- How can I add my company to the IntemodalOptions.com listing?
- What is the difference between a Featured Advertiser and a listing?
- I would like to advertise on IntermodalOptions.com; can I pay online?
- How do I change my listing on IntermodalOptions.com?
- How often is IntermodalOptions.com updated?
- Is my personal information secure?
- How do I retrieve my user name and/or password, if I forget the information?
- Why should I opt to use the user reviews?
- Who writes reviews on IntermodalOptions.com?
- Does IntermodalOptions.com read every review posted?
- I represent a business that has been reviewed on IntermodalOptions.com and I don’t agree with the review; can IntermodalOptions.com remove the review?
- IntermodalOptions.com guidelines on writing a review:
|1.What is IntermodalOptions.com?|
IntermodalOptions.com is a search directory used to locate intermodal cartage truckers nationwide (USA).
|2.What are the key benefits for advertisers? |
• Exposure to thousands of Third Party Logistic (3PL) companies nationally
• The directory is a tool that brings consumers to your listing at the most critical stage of the buying cycle; when they are comparing services and choosing a business.
• User friendly design and improved consumer matching results.
|3.Why does IntermodalOptions.com send users to an INFO page when the user clicks on the advertiser’s company name? |
• Users want to see additional information about the advertiser’s, so that they may make informed decisions. INFO pages consist of organized and concise details of advertisers.
|4.How can I add my company to the IntemodalOptions.com listing? |
• You must first Register by clicking on the "Register" link. Your account will then undergo review by an Intermodal Options Team member for approval. You will receive an email notification when your account is approved. You will then be able to add your listing to our directory.
• You can add your listing to the directory by clicking on Add a Listing; to be an advertiser you must be a trucker with an Intermodal Interchange Agreement.
|5.What is the difference between a Featured Advertiser and a listing? |
• Featured Advertisers on IntermodalOptions.com have more visibility on the directory and the listing may include enhanced graphics, links, and functionalities; while other advertisers are listed aphetically with regular text.
|6.I would like to advertise on IntermodalOptions.com; can I pay online? |
• • IntermodalOptions.com allows advertisers to pay online, if you are paying via credit card. Please contact our accounting department for assistance (504-467-4220), if you would like to pay with a check or if you are having problems paying online.
|7.How do I change my listing on IntermodalOptions.com?|
• To change your listing on IntermodalOptions.com you must enter through the Advertiser Login.
|8.How often is IntermodalOptions.com updated?|
• IntermodalOptions.com updates its listings upon request of the advertiser, through the Advertiser Login.
|9.Is my personal information secure?|
• IntermodalOptions.com respects and understands the importance of your personal information; that is why we take action towards protecting the privacy of our advertisers. Please review our, Privacy Statement
|10.How do I retrieve my user name and/or password, if I forget the information?|
• You can retrieve your information based on your e-mail address; enter the Forgot User Name and/or Password.
|11.Why should I opt to use the user reviews?|
• User reviews give your business another way to promote your business.
|12.Who writes reviews on IntermodalOptions.com?|
• Users on IntermodalOptions.com may write a review about a listed advertiser
|13.Does IntermodalOptions.com read every review posted?|
• IntermodalOptions.com reserves the right remove any review without notice.
|14.I represent a business that has been reviewed on IntermodalOptions.com and I don’t agree with the review; can IntermodalOptions.com remove the review? |
• IntermodalOptions.com does not remove reviews, because they are negative. However, you may respond to each review. By not removing reviews IntermodalOptions.com maintains its independence and integrity of user reviews.
|15.IntermodalOptions.com guidelines on writing a review:|
• All reviews sent to IntermodalOptions.com may be screen to make sure they are suitable and agree with the following guidelines.
• Only write about your personal experience you had with the service of the trucking company. Do not write rumors, hearsay, profanity, or any language that is threatening.
• Do not reference the name of individual employees of the trucking company that you are reviewing
• Submit only one review per listing.
• By submitting a review you authorize IntermodalOptions.com to show your review on the Web site.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to submit a review.
• If you notice a review that does not conform to these guidelines, please report the issue to info@IntermodalOptions.com.
• The reviews on the IntermodalOptions.com are opinions of the users of the Web site, they are not the opinions of IntermodalOptions.com.
• IntermodalOptions.com reserves the right to remove any review, without any notice, at anytime.